Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Guest Post: Disney in a Day

I wrote a Guest Post about Visiting Disneyland in a Day
Head on over to A Little Too Jolley to check it out!
~ ~ ~
Miss Brooklyn is my internet twin. Let me tell you, 'twin' doesn't even begin to describe how much a like we are, and we found all of this out by internet stalking each other! 
(We're not creepy, I promise. Okay we're super creepy. But you love us, right?) 

Today I'd like to share with you our number one love: Disney. 
WHO DOESN'T LOVE DISNEY?! 
If you don't then just run, RUN AWAY AND NEVER RETURN! (Name that movie guys??) 




No comments:

Post a Comment