Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, August 17, 2012

I Won't Give Up



sdalfksdlkfa
Ever go to write a blog post and endup erasing the first sentence 100 times
because you are afraid of what your readers will say?
afraid of being judged?
It souldn't matter... its my blog...right?
Well..........
It still bugs me..

I've been obsessed with this song lately....
Jason Mraz wrote it because he was waiting for someone
(so Wikipedia tells me but we know how trustworthy that is....)

But this song has been meaning a lot more to me lately
and meaning something different than 'waiting for someone'
..but I felt like sharing because

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm givin' you all of my love
God knows we're worth it
I'm still looking up

I won't give up on us
God knows I'm tough enough
We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment