Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Disney Wristband

     Part of Jayson's morning routine is to check several websites for news and sports updates. One of the websites is ABC News. Sometimes he find stories that are just off the wall bizarre  and sometimes he finds stories that are extremely interesting. But he knew that once he found an article about anything related to Disney, that I would absolutely love it! This morning was no different.

photo credit via : ABC News


So starting this year, Disney has come up with a wristband that guests will wear throughout the day that will act as their ticket to the parks, hotel room key, fast past selections, photo pass, and option payment method. I personally think it sounds pretty cool. After reading the article and pondering about it, I began to sort through my thoughts and think "Okay, is this really a good thing? Does this really make everything easier?" I also want to hear your opinions about it also.


The Good and Convenient
  1. You can wear it on your wrist
  2. You don't have to constantly pull your ticket out of your pocket/wallet every time you want to get a fast past or switch parks
  3. Your 'ticket' isn't a piece of paper that could rip (do they even use those tickets any more? I haven't bought my ticket at the park in a few years...)
I'm sure that there are probably a lot more Pros to the wristband, but I can't think of any more at the moment.. 

The Bad and Less Convenient
  1. How far away from the park can you be without your wristband 'deactivating'? 
  2. What happens if it gets wet?
  3. How can you or cast members tell if you have a park hopper? 

Wow, okay so I guess I didn't get as many ideas going as I thought ._.
But anyway, what are you're thoughts about it?

The article can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment