Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, January 12, 2013

The power of Prayer

My stomach has been hurting all day
I took midol thinking it would help..
But now that it was getting close to bed time and the pain didn't go away
I was starting to get super bothered by it
So Jayson held me tight and just said a prayer
Praying that my pain would be eased
Praying that I'd be able to sleep well
And within a matter of seconds..the pain was gone!

I'm grateful for a husband who knows how to solve any problem
I'm grateful that he prays for my health
I'm grateful for a loving Father in Heaven
Who watches over me and helps me
But I'm also grateful that he gives me reminders  to use my words when I need something

I believe in the power of prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment