Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Disney and The Gospel

Remember how I said I can relate almost anything to Disney?
Well, I've made several references to the Gospel before
and Jayson usually rolls his eyes at me..
 because he is so socked that I can, infact, find some way to relate the two

Well, here is another perfect example:

How Tangled is related to us being Daughters/Sons of a Heavenly King

You may also remember when I wrote this post,
which summarized a boadcasted devotional
that related The Lion King to turning to our Father in Heaven about who we are

Remind me again how Disney doesn't relate to the Gospel?
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment