Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Royal Weddings & Engagements

Am I really at that point in my life where all of my single friends graduate to my Engaged/Married friends list? 
This is nuts..
In the past two years I think I can easily name 15+ friends that have gotten married. 
But I am so happy for all of them :) 

And now, I get to add even more to this list!!!



I'm so excited for all of you :)
and I am so happy!

We're all young, but we're very blessed to have found that perfect man or wonderful wife whom we get to spend eternity with, and I'm excited to follow your journey with you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment