Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Well, Well, Well

Hello friends!
Sorry for being even more MIA lately. Things have been crazy and life has definitely gotten insane. There are a lot of changes coming our way. First and foremost, we are moving back to California next month! July 20th will be our last day here in Salt Lake City, so we will be packing up and heading out on our two-day trip home (we're stopping half way to make it an easier drive).

California friends: I am excited to see you! But don't be offended if I don't see you for a while... Once we move home, I'm house sitting for a week, getting my CA license back, registering for classes at Moorpark, registering our car, celebrating my birthday, seeing my family, celebrating my moms birthday, getting settled in, celebrating our one year wedding anniversary, celebrating my aunt Tara's birthday, starting school, and then HOPEFULLY I'll have time to hang out again in September :) But I'll try to squeeze in some time here and there.

Utah friends: We will be back :) Jayson's sisters and their families live close by so we will be coming up quite a bit, hopefully. I'll miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment