Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Homesick :/

Today, I am home sick..

I called my aunt, Tara
because I had a feeling that my whole family would be there
and I was right..
So she passed the phone around,
I talked to everyone.
Then before we hung up,
my aunt put me on speaker phone..
and my grandmother said

"Come home Ashley, we really, really miss you...both of you..."

..and it brought me to tears :/

Yes, I love living in Salt Lake
It's my first time living out of the state,
I've loved every experience Jayson and I have had out here
..but it's not home...
it will never be home..

I just want to go back to California...
and see both of my grandmothers..
Aunts, Uncles, cousins..
..my brother
even though he is mad at me and won't talk to me..

My family life at home is hard sometimes
but I honestly can say that being six months away from all the drama,
while it has been good for me,
just doesn't seem real...

Today's been rough...

No comments:

Post a Comment