Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Video :D

Jayson came home from work and fell straight to sleep....
poor guy ):
He worked from 12:30pm yesterday till 11:30pm
and then had to be back at work at 3:30am till 4:30pm today

So I got bored and made this:



Original Video - More videos at TinyPic


Ohh hey don't judge...
its my first video :)
(and yes, I know the pictures move fast....)

4 comments:

  1. My favorite part is when you two yawn. HAhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha of was like.. 6:15 in the morning at the Disneyland parking lot and we had been up since 4:45. We'll actually o don't think we slept at all the night before...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Ashley I love it!! You two are so perfect together I can't even describe it :) The last clip of Jayson, hahaha soooo great. Make more videos for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he hates making videos... i have a feeling we wont have any till birthday at the earliest (june)...but im making a toooon of videos at disneyland for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete