Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Disney Know-it-all Nonsense: Mad Tea Party

//.original photo via Pinterest.//

Welcome,
to the March Hare and Mad Hatter's Tea Party

If you have not ridden this ride....
you really are missing out.
But fair warning,
if you get sick when dizzy,
then I would not recommend riding this ride...

Allow me to tell you a personal story about this here ride:
When I was, oh I don't know, somewhere between the ages of 5 and 7, I rode this ride with my dad. Now my dad likes to spin the tea cup as fast as humanly possible. Well, if you know about the laws of gravity, then you know that the faster you spin the harder it is to sit up straight. Gravity pulls your body to the inside of the tea cup, as if you're being stapled to the edge.

(Back Story: Believe it or not, I use to have 'Rapunzel Hair'. Yep, it went down to my butt and everything. The day before we went on this ride, my mom let me wear my hair down and not pulled back, and and after the screaming tantrum I had from her brushing out the knots the size of China, she told me I had to wear my hair in a braid... I hate braids...)

So while I was being sucked to the wall of this tea cup, braided hair began to spin uncontrolably on the outside of the tea cup. When my hair was braided, it went down to the center of my back, so you can imagine this helocopter propeller looking braid flying about.. I remember feeling like my braid had been chopped off right before the ride ended. When I got off the tea cup, I looked over at another kid who was getting off the ride. He was laughing at me and I didn't know why. Then I heard his mom tell him that trying to pull peoples hair was not okay.... brat.





No comments:

Post a Comment