Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

90 Day Count Down and Disney Know-it-all Nonsense

In 90 days...
I will no longer be a teenager
I will be back home is Southern California
I will be walking grounds of Disneyland..once again!

My parents have taken me to Disneyland every year on my birthday since I was two years old.
I have never missed a single birthday with the exception of my eighteenth.
How could I not spend my day of becoming a legal adult at Disneyland?
I was getting baptized...nuff said.
That's the only thing better than Disneyland...

So If you haven't read my post about how I'd rather be at Disneyland,
I suggest you click here.

90 Days Left
Since I'm kind of driving my husband a little insane in the membrane about Disney nonsense,
I decided that I will count down the days via my blog.
Every day, I will make one post about something Disney:
quote
fact
parade videos
Disney movie
songs
etc.

So comment on all the posts and let me know of some things you want to hear about!
If you're not to keen on Disney....
Well...then I don't know how we're friends...........



Just kidding :)
....but seriously....

Like I said,
if you're not too keen on Disney, don't worry
I'll still be posting about other day-to-day things
...I won't forget about you ;)


Stay Tuned!
I'd start posting now...
but the hubbster got off of work early so I'm gonna spend some time with him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment