Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, July 30, 2012

To all those who come to this happy place...Welcome

August 1st, 1994 and still going strong :)

if you don't know this, then I don't think you know me...at all.
literally

Ever since my second birthday, I have gone to the Disneyland Resort for my birthday. Every. Single. Year. The one time I didn't go on my birthday, was my 18th birthday. Seriously? Yes. Seriously. I know, how on earth could my 18th birthday be the one birthday I miss? Well.. It was a Sunday, and I chose to be baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. At first, it was way hard to accept the fact that in 2010 I was breaking my 18 year tradition and it was kind of weird to wake up the morning of my birthday and be at my house getting ready for the day instead of racing to the front gates of the Disneyland park, but it will never regret it :)

Anyway, so I've gone every year with my family. The tradition of going with my family broke on my account because my parents got divorced in January of 2009. At that point I assumed that we would still keep the tradition going, but as it grew closer to my birthday and my parents could not be in the same room together without verbally ripping each other apart, I decided that spending three days at the Happiest Place on Earth....would not be so happy.. A few weeks before my birthday, I decided to change the tradition and go with Jayson instead. So every year for the past 19 years, I have been at Disneyland every year on August 1st :) I uploaded all of the pictures that me and Jayson have taken at Disneyland over the past four years onto Facebook and its crazy to see how young we look back in 2009....





(just for clarification... I was born in 1992. 1994 is the first year this tradition started)





No comments:

Post a Comment