Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Him & Her: Anderson Family Update

I got this post idea from my cute friend Brooklyn over at A Little Too Jolley


#Her. 
-working with the same family
-redesigned her blog all on her own
-broke out her old Toy Story comforter and threw it on her side of the bed
-recently discovered her love for Demi Lovato's music
-is going to school in September for Web Design at BYU-Idaho's online Pathways program
-working on a new Solar business with her hubby


#Him. 
-adding a new Solar business (that we own) 
-starting CSU Northridge in the fall
-HE CHOSE A MAJOR
Business Administration with emphasis in Real Estate & Financial Services
-deals with the fact that I still sleep with a Toy Story comforter
-sings Frozen songs with me if I sing them long enough




2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to follow your blog and I have no idea how to do that.

    ReplyDelete