Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Dreaming of the Temple again

I had another dream last night about the Temple that caused me to wake up crying with tears of joy. The last dream I had about the temple, was the night before my first missionary lesson. I had a dream that I was standing in this room that was in a basement of this giant white building. In the room, there was a pathway leading to what looked like a giant bath tub that was placed on top of what I thought were sculptures of cows. Across the way were benches that were facing toward this tub thing, and to the right on the wall, was a picture of Christ being pushed under water in a river. I also remember seeing myself standing in front of this building next to the doors wearing a white gown thing, and seeing Jayson walking up to me. At the time of that dream, I was so confused but felt at peace when I woke up and I just remember laying in bed that morning, staring at the picture of Christ that hung in my room and I felt as though he was smiling back at me.

Well last night, I had a similar dream. I had a dream that the day had finally come for me to take out my Endowments. My dream started in a room that looked like a Sunday school room, and there were so many people from Jayson's home ward, The Thousand Oaks 4th Ward, and my home ward, The Thousand Oaks 2nd Ward, a long with all of our friends who had recently gotten married. In the front of the room, two missionaries were giving talks about the importance of the temple and always being worthy to go through and do the work of the Lord and how important it is that families get sealed in the temple for time and all eternity. I remember being hugged by Jayson's side of the family and all of our friends before finding that I was dressed in that same white gown from my first dream, and walking into this giant room with a sparkling chandelierand a spiral stair case that led up to a balcony that over looked the rest of the room.

I cannot wait to go through the Temple. I just want to hear the date be set. I honestly cannot wait. I decided that I want to go through the Mount Timpanogos temple in Utah. Why? Well, the first time I ever went there, I just remember sitting on the grass with my friends and just having this overwhelming sense of peace and comfort and I just felt like that was the temple that I would take my endowments out at.

I'm so grateful for personal revelation. I am so grateful for my Father in Heaven and my savior, Jesus Christ. I am so grateful to know that He knows me and my needs and knows just how to lift me up in times when I need Him most. I really needed this dream last night, as I have been struggling with a lot of things this summer... My faith had been lacking every now and then, but this was that small reminder that He is here, He knows me and knows my desires and is trying so hard to help me get there.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I know that those were inspired dreams. Heavenl Father knows the desires of your heart. That day when you go through, will be beautiful. Love your Blog! And love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet girl :) I just love you to death <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mount Timp Temple! That's my temple :) I want to be there when you go through it! I can't wait for you to experience that amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Des, I hope you're there! You were with me the first time I ever went there, so it would mean a lot if you were there so see me after I go though :D <3

    ReplyDelete