Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, September 20, 2012

October 2012 General Conference


http://www.lds.org/?lang=eng
You can watch the broadcast live by clicking the above link 

It's almost here, it's almost here!
:D

I love General Conference!! It makes me so happy when LDS.org has links to the broadcast to share, because that means that IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!!! 

I've come to realize that the only think I dislike about the fact that we moved back to California, is that now we live 8-10 hours away from the Conference center instead of 5 minutes away.. Last April we didn't have the chance to go because we had already requested time off work for a work conference in Las Vegas that was the week after General Conference, and neither of our managers would allow us the time off to to. Kind of a huge bummer, so we said we would go in October. Well, plans changed and we moved home, so now it's a little bit more difficult to get time off of work. I could easily get the time off work because I don't work on the weekends, but Jayson does... His parents are going up with his brother, Kyle, and they invited us to come along, but the big deciding factor will be what exactly happens with Jayson's work schedule. It's kind of a long story...

Anyway, If you have never watched General Conference, I highly suggest that you do! It is the most uplifting and spiritual weekend of the year (with the exception of Christmas of course..)! I know with out a doubt that the Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, and the other church leaders are inspired by our Lord and Savior to speak about things that we need to hear. I have a testimony of our Prophet, that he was called upon by the Lord so serve him as a witness of him. I have a testimony of this Gospel, that this is the true church here on earth. I know that I am a daughter of God, who loves me unconditionally and knows me personally. He knows my wants and desires that I have for myself, my husband, and our family. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that he saw God the Father and His beloved Son in the Sacred grove.... I know that the Book of Mormon is in fact another testament of Christ and is so true. I'm grateful for the knowledge I have gained over these past four years and I know that I have been blessed by watching General Conference every year. I know that without doing so I would not have been able to receive those blessings that Heavenly Father had laid out for me.

Encourage others to watch with you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment