Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yogurtland


Have you ever been to Yogurtland?
It's amazing

You need to go
For serious. 


I tried to convince Jayson to go with me while we were in Utah, 
but the I got addicted to Nitro Freeze...
so that was our place

And then we moved home
and I remembered that there was one in OXNARD!
But that's thirty minutes away...
AND THEN 
I found out there is one on Westlake & TO Blvd!!!
THAT'S 5 MINUTES AWAY!! 

So we went twice last week
And last night at around midnight, 
Jayson told me he wanted more....
..and I think it is now safe to say...
that I have officially gotten him a d d i c t e d.

We may need to go again today when he gets home....



FLAVOR TO TRYStrawberry Lemonaide mixed with French Vanilla
to. die. for.

No comments:

Post a Comment