Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am Thankful

I am thankful for the life I have. Now.

I saw a few girls smoking today
..and I'm thankful for the strength I've had to quit.

I saw the smiling face of my husband, Jayson today
...and I'm thankful to be married to such an amazing man.

I brought a food order to a table of two young men at work today
..and I'm thankful for their service to the Lord and His children.

I accidentally left for work before saying a prayer
..and I'm thankful for Him hearing the prayer in my heart.

I wish I made more money in tips at work
..and I'm thankful for His help to make sure I'm honest.

I'm thankful to be
a daughter of God

I'm thankful for
the love from my Savior and my Father in Heaven

I'm thankful for
their Spirit and guidance.

I'm thankful for the life that I have... Now

No comments:

Post a Comment