Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, November 24, 2011

What this is about

Hello all!

You're probably wondering what this is all about...

Step 1: READ THE TITLE!

The Savior in my Life
I have decided that I want to keep a journal (a blog counts as a journal right?) to record the events or moments in my life where I can see the Savior's work in my life.

I have a testimony
"that my redeemer lives, what comfort this sweet sentence gives!"

I am going to try to bring myself more closer to my Savior by recognizing when He has placed His hand in my life. Not only that, but I personally get a lot out of hearing insights from other people about spiritual moments or personal revelations that other people share.

Which brings me to...

Step 2: How this idea came about

Thank you Miss Ashley Allen
because I totally stole this idea from you-completely


No comments:

Post a Comment