Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 28, 2011

It's still so hard..

I had a rough night last night..

Jayson and I were up pretty late last night just watching TV. This one particular episode of a series we are watching was harder to watch than I thought. It wasn't rated R or anything.. It didn't demoralize women or have content that we shouldn't have been watching... it just brought back painful memories...


That's exactly what I am doing/ have done. I'm not gonna lie and say that my past mistake/mistakes don't hurt, but through Christ and His atonement, I am forgiven. I have learned that the only way the Lord can forgive me, is if I forgive myself first.





1 comment:

  1. That bottom scripture about strength... I have it in vinyl lettering on my wall. I love it <3

    ReplyDelete