Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2012 Election

I voted for the first time this year
I voted for Mitt Romney
love me or hate me..that's who I voted for

This was my first time
and they ran out of stickers...
So I told my home teacher about it
and he gave me his
:)

Thanks Brother Holt!







I don't agree with the way the election went. Not at all. But it doesn't matter. I know with out a doubt that the Lord knows what He's doing. And for some strange reason, Obama is supposed to be our President for another four years. Good luck to him. I hope he guides our country down a better pathway.

Your views may be different than mine, but I will always trust Heavenly Father and His plan, regardless of what my feelings or instincts tell me <3 

I'm proud to be an American

No comments:

Post a Comment