Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Salt Lake City, Utah


It's been a year
November 4th, 2011
We moved to Salt Lake City, Utah

Not gonna lie...
I miss Salt Lake
(but not nearly as much as I missed California...) 
I miss how thin the air is
I miss how clean the air is
You know how new places have a new or certain smell?
I miss that smell
I miss how it felt to walk up stairs into our own apartment
I miss the snow mountains
I miss learning how to navigate a new city
I miss being close to Jayson's sisters and their sons
I miss seeing at least 6 temples in one drive

I miss Jon and Lexie
I miss Kristi and Michael
I miss Buffalo Wild Wings

I miss that intense girls night
where Emily sat at the snack table and ate over half the snacks

I miss Nina
I miss Ashley
I miss Taelor
I miss Emily
I miss Alix
(and your parentals)
I miss Desiree and Paris

I miss Sonia
and our gigantic Leatherby's Ice Cream that looked so inappropriate


I miss Child Time
I miss my kangaroo class
who are now kindergardeners
I miss my guppy class
who are now panda bears
I miss Melanie
I miss Becky
I miss Barbra
I miss Kris
I miss Kathy
I miss Judy
I miss Kristen
I miss Mallory
I miss Lacy
I miss Hannah

I miss my kids...
Ashtyn, Billy, Chrysostome, Lorelai, Violet
Nate, Keegan, Gwen, Jessie

I miss Ella and Preson,
Sam and Katelyn, Addy and Emmy, Gussy and Anika,
Gavin and Marlee

I miss Temple Square
I miss Sonic
I miss Nitro Freeze
I miss Pie Hole
I miss Deseret Book
I miss Provo
I miss Tocanos
I miss City Creek Mall

Ya, I miss it all
But I'll be back  :)


1 comment: