Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Amazing Athletes

I'm an Athletics Coach
for

I teach nine different sports
to four+ different preschools
If I'm not at your preschool...tell me

I work with a member of the TO3rd Ward

I love it
I love her
I love helping kids get outside and play
I love teaching them new sports
When was the last time kids played sports for fun?

I love pointing our fingers to Disneyland
I love throwing our footballs all the way to Disneyland
I love the Pirate game
I love when Smee makes us walk the plank
I love singing "Yo ho, Yo ho, A Pirates Life for Me"

I love macaroni hats
I love hot spots
I love starbursts
I love yoga

I love being Coach Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment