Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ask Me Anything

Dear Everyone,

On Facebook, I am apart of two groups,
MG Sorority Sisters & I have a Returned Missionary. Recently, people have told me that they like having me apart of the group because they enjoy the advice I give and like to hear updates on my life as a young, married woman and it helps them look forward to the occasion. So here is what I am asking
you.

Tell me what you would like to know.
What would you like to hear?

I want to help you, motivate you,
inspire you.

Ready? Set... GO!

Love,
Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Maybe about how you Trust your husband, what's a struggle for you.
    We kind of have the same struggle with family anything with that helps me tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do :) Thank you for your input! :D

    ReplyDelete