Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, March 30, 2012

General Conference Broadcast!

Come listen to living prophets
(click the above picture, you'll be glad you did)

General Conference is my absolute favorite!

I am so thankful that every April and October, we have the opportunity to listen to the teachings of our Prophet, Church Leaders, Apostles, etc. I am so blessed! The crazy thing is that each and every one of them always speaks/has spoken about things that I need to hear. I am grateful for their words of wisdom and guidance. I am grateful for the Spirit that I feel, even if I am just at home watching the broadcast online. I am grateful for the opportunity to allow my testimony to grow and strengthen. I am grateful for this gospel; for the life it has given me. I do not know everything there is to know about this church, or the past prophets, or all of the stories in the BoM and the Bible that most of my LDS friends grew up learning. I don't know all the primary songs, nor did I have the opportunity to be apart of Young Women's from the time I was 12 till I turned 16 (though I did have the chance to be a Laurel while I was 16 and 17). But I am still learning. My faith is being tested every day. I am grateful that I now live near 6 temples within an hour drive from each other. I am blessed to have such amazing family and friends be apart of my life...

I know that my Redeemer lives. I know that Christ is the Son of God, and that my Father in Heaven loves me unconditionally and has faith in me. I know that I am a daughter of God and that he is proud of the person I have become. I am thankful for the opportunity I will have to be sealed to my husband and my future family for time and all eternity. I know that Joseph Smith saw God and Christ in the Sacred Grove. I'm thankful for the bravery, love, and faith that Joseph Smith had to share the gospel, regardless of his fear of no one listening. I am grateful for his triumph and strength... With out this gospel, I would be lost......

No comments:

Post a Comment