Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, April 6, 2012

I'll be there someday...

I've decided that I want to travel.
Not the world..
Not some 3rd world country..
Not Czechoslovakia..
Not Spain or Italy
(okay, ...maybe Spain or Italy)

But I want to travel.
I want to go with my husband on a romantic vacation.
I want to take our kids some place they'll remember forever.

Where might you ask?

HERE

Hoboken, New Jersey
...to see Carlo's Bakery, DUH!


New York City, New York
Times Square


Sydney, Australia
Thank you, Dory




Maui




Disney Cruise Line
need I explain why?


The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good




No comments:

Post a Comment