Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Liquid Tylenol and Squirt

Ever have those 'I refuse to get out of this bed' days?
Ya know...those days where:

  1. our head feels like it weighs twice your body weight?
  2. your nose gets so stuffed up you feel like another planet is stuck up there?
  3. your whole body just kind of.... locks up and you're in too much pain to move?
Well, that was me. Yesterday.

I woke up for work,
got ready,
went to work,
and had a pretty mild headache..
As the day went on,
it got worse,
but I still pushed through my shift.
I didn't notice how bad I felt till Jayson picked me up....

During that 10 minute drive home,
I could feel my body slowly tensing up...
My neck started to hurt when I looked over both shoulders,My nose would not allow me to breath...My eyes felt like they were being sucked into my head,
My throat felt so scratchy and gross...
(Maybe this was a sinus infection mixed with allergies??)
and my sinuses hurt whenever Jayson would poke them...

Jayson was supposed drop me off and go straight back to work...but he walked me up stairs and put me to bed.He massaged my cheek bones,(cause that's where I hurt most)helped me get into bed,and just laid with me.Exactly what I needed :)

But then, he had to run off to work.You know how a toddler will reach their arms out toward you if you walk away and they don't want you to?Yeah, that was what I did when he had to leave....
So I turned on some Disney movies.
But the later it got, the worse I felt..
So then I found this baby:




BEST. STUFF. EVER!!!
I literally chugged two mouth-fulls of it,
ate some yummy Ramen Noodles,and took Tylenol PM
(mostly cause my head hurt so bad that I could feel my heart beat in my head)
and let me tell you.... I was OUT!
I slept from about 5:30pm until 6:00am
and I'm sure I would have slept longer if I didn't have work..

On top of that, Jayson brought me a treat :)
SQUIRT!!
Squirt is a soda that's like Sprite or 7UP
He felt really bad that he couldn't leave work early to come take care of me,
so he came home with my treat to make my tummy feel better :)
I vaguely remember waking up when he got home to take a sip....
...but I doubt I was awake longer than ten seconds...

So next time you're sick, I HIGHLY recommend this stuff ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment