Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Strapless Dress-Skirt

Being a convert, it amazed me how much clothing I had that wasn't 'Church Appropriate'
Nothing that I had was over revealing, it just wasn't long enough...
So I had to go shopping
(oh darn, right?)

Well, I found some super cute dresses that were to die for!
The only problem is, that was four years ago
and...I've grown just a bit..
So now those fabulously adorable skirts and dresses are too short.
I threw out all but three, which were my favorite..
And my Splatter-Painted Strapless Dress was now too short....

Well....maybe not....

The Strapless Dress-Skirt


....now is a beautifully modest skirt


Lesson Learned:
Before throwing out that piece of clothing that is too small or too short, see if you can make it beautifully modest again!

What have you done with your clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment