Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, April 2, 2012

Behbeh in my Belleh

Nope, I'm not pregnant... hah!

Right before conference started, I had been praying about feeling more comfortable and relaxed about actually being pregnant and being at peace with the whole process whenever that day comes.

...and then the first two talks in Conference were about parenting..haha

Ya, I'm kind of legit scared of BEING pregnant.
Not having a baby, not worrying about money or affording life things, not about parenting, just being pregnant.

Okay, seriously. Think about you. You walk around with a living body INSIDE you! Doesn't that freak you out a bit? Yes, I know it will be the biggest blessing that I can't even imagine, and that should make it less scary. It helps, I will admit, but its still weird. I'm gonna look down at my feet one day and see my giant belly button sticking up at me saying "MWAHAHA."

Even though I have that awkward phobia, that doesn't stop my massive baby hunger. It's terrible. I have 70 pins and counting on one of my Pinterest boards called "Because I'm Baby Hungry"

I feel as though a large portion of my friends want me to be pregnant. Which is fine by me :) I just find it rather funny. One of my friends says he wants Jayson and I to have kids because he wants to see 'Little Baby Jaysons' running around.

Are you serious dude?! MORE Jayson's?
One is enough...... :p

Is it weird that we already have all our baby names picked out?
Should I tell you what they are?
Or should I hold it in ;)

But I've basically decided that any of my daughters will look like this:


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment